We Are Hiring!
Welcome to the Millard Public Schools Job Postings page! We’re glad that you’re here and we hope you'll check our postings regularly. MPS has great employment opportunities for you to consider. We can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible hours, a friendly, caring work environment, and an opportunity to impact students every day! Join our team! #SHINEwithMPS
New applicants to the district may begin a new application using the following directions:
- Choose a job from the available listings below, click 'Apply', and complete the application.
- After your information/profile is complete, you will receive a confirmation number and your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications.
- Please remember your username and password for use on future applications.
- You can upload supporting documents to your application like letters of recommendation, resume/cover letter, and unofficial transcripts at any time.
- Current Millard Public Schools employees, please click the 'Internal' link in the upper right-hand corner of this screen to apply for available positions.
- Current Substitute Teachers in the Millard Public Schools - please click on the "external link".
A desktop or laptop computer is suggested for the application process rather than a mobile device.
Thank you for your interest in the Millard Public Schools!
If you have any questions about the application process or working in the district, please reach out to our Human Resources office at 402-715-8213.
*All positions are subject to Veteran's preference. Qualifying veterans, please contact Cindi Alberico at email@example.com or (402) 715-8213.